Design & Install your own Alumawood™ Insulated Patio Cover Kit
Insulated Roof Panels are an Upgrade to the Newport Patio Covers, see more details regarding the rest of the cover in the Newport Patio Cover section.
For a Quote use the Newport Patio Cover Quote Request Form and select the Insulated Maxx Panel Option.
Alumawood™ Maxx™ Panel Patio Cover - The 3" thick 1lb foam insulated panels are sandwiched with .024" embossed aluminum sheets and available with an optional Fan Beam. The Gutter and Side Fascia's are made with thick extruded aluminum, the Insulated Patio Gutter can easily be cleaned due to its open design. You will find that the Insulated Maxx™ Panels reduce heat by up to 15 degrees, reduces the sound of rain and and can be walked which is a big plus for home maintenance. You will be protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all materials and the paint finish. You will also get a set of ICC 2012 Patio Cover Engineering that is highlighted for easy hand in for the permit process. The sizes available range from 6' up to a 20' projection and any length available, the patio covers are made to order and the manufacturing process takes between 7 to 9 days.
Maxx Panel Alumawood™ Patio Covers do not require the skill of a Contractor to install, home owners all across America from all walks of life are taking advantage and installing their own Do-It-Yourself Kits.
You get a Complete Kit - Ready to Install.
- Everything needed to install is included with the Patio Cover Kit.
- The Kit comes complete ready to install except for a little minor cutting that's required.
- All Materials such as Roof Pans / Panels, Gutter, Front Fascia, Side Fascia's, Wall Hanger, Wall Flashing, Downspout(s), Posts and Post Side Plates, Support Beam, Brackets, Caulking and Miscellaneous Hardware is all included as part of the kit.
- We have Alumawood™ DIY Kits designed for most applications or you can 'Design your own Kit' within the limitations of the product engineering.
Features of Alumaood™ Maxx Panel Patio Covers
- 3" thick Alumawood Insulated Maxx Panels help to reduce heat from the afternoon sun.
- Extruded Perimeter including the Wall Hanger, Sub-Side Fascia's and Gutter.
- Gutter is easy to clean.
- Panels available in Alumawood White or Desert Sand.
Panels have a 8" Pleating giving a tongue and groove effect.
- Roof can be walked on to maintenance patio cover and home.
- Easy Installation.
- Panels look the same top and bottom, 2nd story view is much more appealing than other products with the smooth top view.
- Snow Load Designs for up to 60lbs per square foot & 115 MPH Wind Speeds.
- Installation Instructions for the Do It Yourselfer included with Kit.
- Attached & Freestanding Available.
- Sizes up to a 20' out from house (projection), any length along house, up to 12' high.
- Everything included ready to install:
All Insulated Pans, Posts & Side Plates, Beam, Attaching Brackets and Hardware, and Flashing, Caulking. Downspout, Elbows and Drop Outlet included. 1 Downspout included for every 200 square feet.
- No pre-drilled holes, easy to use self tapping screws included with kit.
- Patio Covers are made to order, Approx. 7-9 Days Production.
- Only Basic Home Owner Tools Required for Installation.
- Technical help available via email or phone